Wealthbox, a maker of CRM software for financial advisors, is seeking a Director of Partnerships to develop business partnerships for product integrations and marketing alliances with leading wealth-tech platforms and products. You will help drive revenue by working with sales, marketing, and product teams to open up new channels in the wealth management space.
Responsibilities in this business development position include:
- Drive revenue by opening up new channel partnerships with complementary custodial platforms, wealth-tech products, and broker-dealers.
- Formulate strategy with sales and marketing teams to develop channel partnership growth
- Help partners understand how they can help their financial advisors, client service teams, and operations staff run their organization more efficiently and profitably with Wealthbox
- Perform product demos using screen-share tools to prospects highlighting the needs of enterprise customers
- Manage the full cycle of qualified partnership opportunities, including collaborating with our legal team for partner agreements
- Sell the Wealthbox product vision in webinars, trade events, and channel-specific initiatives
- Follow up on partnership leads from referral partners, personal connections, and networking events
- Identify and suggest improvements to our product, marketing, and support systems
- Exceed monthly and quarterly quotas for new pipelines generated from new and existing channel partnerships.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in developing software-as-a-service tech partnerships in the wealth management industry
- Proven track record of business development excellence
- Skills in using CRM technology to track business relationships and deal flow
- Strong communication skills, using email, phone, and video conferencing
- Excited to work in a high-energy and collaborative environment
- Positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Helpful personality who’s adept at presenting the features and value of Wealthbox to technology partners and end-user advisors
- Weekdays, during business hours.
- Occasional travel required to trade events
- Competitive salary and bonus compensation
- Comprehensive health plan
- 401k plan
- Paid time off
Interested? Email us a note with your resume and a link to your Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
← Back to Jobs