Location: Rhode Island or Remote
Wealthbox, a maker of modern CRM software for financial advisors, advisor networks, and broker-dealers, is seeking a Financial Analyst. We’ve seen tremendous growth over the past few years and we’re planning for that to continue.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for Management Reporting, Variance Analysis, Planning, Billing, and Pricing. The Financial Analyst will report to the VP of Finance.
Responsibilities in this position include:
- Produce accurate and timely financial and KPI reporting of monthly results and analysis of key variances, business drivers, metrics, and trends
- Perform ad-hoc financial analyses and provide analytical support as needed
- Drive the bottoms-up development of the annual budgets, monthly forecasts, resource planning analysis, and monthly forecast updates
- Act as the escalation point for billing related issues
- Support real-time pricing of mid-market and enterprise deals
Desired skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance,, accounting, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of business experience in a finance, accounting, or consulting role
- Experience in SaaS or Financial Services is a plus, FinTech and WealthTech experience is a bonus
- Strong excel and financial modeling skills
- Analytical and quantitative mindset
- Strong communication skills across all communication media
- Excited to work in a high-energy and collaborative environment
- Weekdays, during business hours, on a remote basis.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health plan coverage
- 401k match
- Paid time off
Interested? Email us a note with your resume and a link to your Linkedin profile to email@example.com.
← Back to Jobs