Location: Rhode Island or Remote
Wealthbox, a maker of modern CRM software for financial advisors, advisor networks, and broker-dealers, is seeking a HR Generalist. We’ve seen tremendous growth over the past few years and we’re planning for that to continue.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for onboarding of new hires, compensation and benefits administration, training, and HR metrics reporting.
Responsibilities in this position include:
- Responsible for the full onboarding life cycle of new hires
- Manage employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors
- Ensure compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
- Build and manage new people programs and scaling and refining current HR processes
- Own HR related management reporting and metrics
- Ad-hoc and special projects as appropriate
Desired skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of well-rounded HR experience
- Working with SaaS, technology companies is a plus, FinTech and WealthTech experience is a bonus
- Independent self-starter, with strong time management and project management skills
- Excited to work in a high-energy and collaborative environment
- Weekdays, during business hours, on a remote basis.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health plan coverage
- 401k match
- Paid time off
Interested? Email us a note with your resume and a link to your Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
← Back to Jobs