Location: Remote, USA (EST hours preferred)
Wealthbox, a maker of CRM software for financial advisors, is seeking a Product Manager. Highly visible in our organization, Product Managers at Wealthbox are technically oriented, work closely with internal and external stakeholders to bring delight to end-users and build systems and features that increase revenue and retention.
- Collaborate with the Head of Product to define and prioritize the product roadmap.
- Analyze feedback from customers, join calls with team members and customers, stay up-to-date on industry trends, and more — to make informed product decisions.
- Author and present product requirement documents. At Wealthbox, these documents typically combine words and imagery to communicate what will be delivered when completed.
- Work with business leaders to understand and contribute to the financial aspects of the product, including billing, subscriptions, and pricing.
- Work closely with engineering, QA, and design team members during the product development lifecycle.
- Prioritize work within the product development lifecycle to help the team release more quickly.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, success, and support teams to define and support the go-to-market strategy.
- Help the team ship great work.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in product management in the fintech space or adjacent industry.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and the competitive landscape.
- Enjoys working with distributed teams in a remote work environment and has a proactive approach to problem-solving in a remote context.
- Strong ability to prioritize and find the critical path through complex work.
- User-centric design thinking, strong analytical skills, effective at building consensus, and customer focus.
- Ability to adapt as new information is discovered.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially email and video conferencing.
- Prior product management experience in CRM or other SaaS products is a big plus.
- Weekdays, during business hours.
- No travel required.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health plan coverage
- 401k plan
- Paid time off
Interested? Email us a note with your resume and a link to your Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
← Back to Jobs