Job Openings | Customer Support Specialist
← See all Jobs
Customer Support Specialist
Online Customer Support Specialist (Full-time and Part-time Positions)
Starburst Labs, Inc., is looking for Online Customer Support Specialists for our online products that connect financial professionals with investing consumers, such as Wealthbase and Wealthbox. You can work at our office or on a remote basis from home, whichever you prefer. You will be handling support requests by email via help-desk ticketing software and occasionally speak with customers via telephone, text chat and screen-sharing.
- Respond via email and telephone to customer questions.
- Conduct welcome tours and weekly webinars of SL apps to new customers.
- Process feature requests and bug reports.
- Demonstrate features or witness customer problems via instant screen-sharing.
- Manage a knowledegebase of FAQs.
- Assist in quality assurance testing before version upgrades.
- Identify and suggest improvements to our products and our support systems.
Required Experience & Competencies
- 1+ years of online customer support experience using an online help-desk software.
- Experience with supporting web application software used by consumers and/or business professionals, including new customer onboarding.
- Basic knowledge of cloud service offerings, toolsets, operating systems, and browsers.
- Strong communication skills, especially via email, live chat, and telephone.
- Helpful, cheerful personality who’s adept at solving other people’s problems on the other end of the line.
- Collaborative nature who likes to provide product feedback to SL’s marketers, product designers, and developers.
- Ability to learn how to use our online products and do light demos and ad hoc “show me how” feature tours via screen-sharing.
- Responsible, ethical, always in the mood to help our customers.
- Weekdays, during business hours. (Specifics to be determined.)
- No travel required.
- Work from home or onsite.
Interested? Email us a note at email@example.com and include your resume and relevant links. Thanks.