We’re expanding the functionality of a hot new feature in Wealthbox – our Google Chrome extension – and we’re renaming it. Introducing “Wealthbox CRM for Chrome,” now available in the Chrome store!
As our users know, we recently launched “Wealthbox CRM for Gmail” that allows financial advisors to use Wealthbox inside Gmail in a right-side panel. We’re changing and broadening this feature name to “Wealthbox CRM for Chrome” to reflect new integrations via Chrome (beyond Gmail), and today we’re happy to announce a new integration with Microsoft Office 365 among other others announced today.
New Integration: Microsoft Office 365 + Wealthbox CRM
Similar to the Wealthbox + Gmail integration, advisors who use Office 365 email can now see Wealthbox CRM inside of the web-based Microsoft Office 365 product.
Using Office 365 and Chrome, a financial advisor can:
- Create and tag a new contact in Wealthbox – from Office 365 – in one click.
- View a contact’s info in Wealthbox, such as phone number, address, profile, custom fields, etc.
- Add a note and view a client’s activity history.
- Save an email record to Wealthbox.
- Send + Save an email to Wealthbox.
- Deep link to a contact record page in Wealthbox.
Financial Advisors: Using Office 365 or Gmail? Get Wealthbox CRM for Chrome now!